Beachfront Restaurant in Antigua
Beachfront Restaurant in Antigua
If you’re planning a trip to Antigua and are the sort of traveller who enjoys knowing where their next meal is coming from – quite literally – then it’s probably a good idea to do some research in advance for fun an interesting places to dine out such as a beachfront restaurant in Antigua so you don’t have to stress over it when you arrive. Whilst staying with the confines of your resort is not to be quaffed at – after all what are holidays for if you don’t come back more relaxed than when you left – you may find yourself feeling extra adventurous, or, if you’re perhaps staying for a longer break, you may wish to get out and see other parts of the Island.
When searching for a beachfront restaurant in Antigua you will likely find a range of fantastic options just a mouse-click away. Here are just a few things to consider when sifting through your options:
– Bear in mind that the Antiguan sunset is not to be missed if you can help it and helps to create the most amazing ambience and romantic setting; so make sure you do consider a beachfront restaurant as opposed to something further inland, unless the reviews for the restaurant are gold-plated!
– Depending on the occasion, you may wish to be somewhere especially private and secluded, or simply, less touristy. There are some really quality establishments tucked away in the more ‘boutique’ resorts around the island, that offer both exceptional cuisine and ambience to match.
– For the real gourmet fine-dining fans, you may wish to search for some of the islands most prestigious and sumptuous dining experiences that feature home grown produce supplied from their very own organic kitchen gardens! Why not add this to the excitement of the meal and ask for a tour of the gardens by one of the restaurant staff who will be only too happy to oblige you.
– Depending on the time of day you’re planning to eat, you’ll find a variety of options available to you at a beachfront restaurant in Antigua. Caribbean breakfasts come very highly recommended if you like to fill up before heading out for the day, and popular culinary delights include soft, fluffy pancake stacks topped with local honey and banana compote, and French toast drizzled with Cavalier rum and honey-roasted coconut. This is all accompanied by freshly squeezed seasonal fruit juices (locally produced of course!), and home baked pastries, organic jams, organic yoghurt, and delicious muesli. If you’re looking for evening dish with a difference, why not sample some of the famous Antiguan Crab Fritters or Chilled Coconut and Pineapple Soup.
– If you would consider yourself a fussy eater then fear not – Antigua offers a whole range of fantastic 5 star dining experiences with classic European and American favourites such as Ribeye Steak, as well as dishes for the more adventurous such as Spicy Caribbean Seafood Creole.
– Don’t forget, in most cases the menu changes daily! Yes, daily! So if you find a beachfront restaurant in Antigua that you particularly like – don’t be afraid to go back to check out what’s new.
Hermitage Bay is one of the Caribbean’s best-kept secrets and features a beautiful beachfront restaurant in Antigua serving delicious gourmet Caribbean cuisine.